Judges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OLECRAM (APPLICATION/APLICACION/BEWERBUNG) // Accepted

5 posters

Judges :: Clan :: Results

Go down

OLECRAM (APPLICATION/APLICACION/BEWERBUNG) // Accepted Empty OLECRAM (APPLICATION/APLICACION/BEWERBUNG) // Accepted

Post by OLECRAM Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:30 pm

Hi everyone. I am Marcelo. my Nexuiz nick is OLECRAM and i am 31 years old. I live now in Berlin, but i am from Chile.  During my free times, I paint, read and of course play video games. I write at present my Ph.D. Philosophy and Education (i almost done Rolling Eyes ) . I like Nexuiz game. I like playing FT (Medic). I play this game for at about 2-3 years. I would like to join this clan to make it improved (i was never part of a clan before). My objective is just have fun and allways improve.

OLECRAM

Hola, Mi nombre es Marcelo aunque en Nexuiz mi nick es OLECRAM. Tengo 31. Vivo en Berlin, pero soy de chile. Durante mi tiempo libre me gusta pintar, leer y jugar video games. Actualmente estoy escribiendo mi Doctorado en Filosofía y educación (casi terminando) Me gusta jugar nexuiz. por lo general juego Ft de medic, aunque no necesariamente. Juego este juego desde hace 2-3 años (quizás más) Me gustaría integran un clan nuevo para mejorar y ayudarlo a mejorar.

OLECRAM

wollte auch in Deutsch schreiben, aber ich glaube Spanisch und Englisch ist genug. Da ich in Berlin wohne, kann ich natürlich auch Deutsch sprechen. Wahrscheinlich besser als Englisch.  Razz

OLECRAM

Back to top Go down

OLECRAM (APPLICATION/APLICACION/BEWERBUNG) // Accepted Empty Re: OLECRAM (APPLICATION/APLICACION/BEWERBUNG) // Accepted

Post by Passero Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:57 pm

Hola Marcelo! Hallöchen OLECRAM!
Happy to see you here!
Das ist gut dass Du deutsch schreiben und sprechen können. Because mine is getting rusty so maybe we'll speak a bit from time to time. And in spanish as well. And I'd like to speak with you about your PhD thesis. :-)
Well, to the point. We have trial period here, meaning that member of our clan evaluate you during this period and then vote yes or no. During the period you can wear a tag Judge-t (-t obviously means trial).  It'll not be long, not more than for a week. I've known you for some time(in game I mean) so it's clear to me that you're friendly and skillful. Currently we have 3 members, so I let other have their say.
Welcome to your trial period and I hope to welcome you in our clan soon. :-)

Passero
Administrator

Back to top Go down

OLECRAM (APPLICATION/APLICACION/BEWERBUNG) // Accepted Empty Re: OLECRAM (APPLICATION/APLICACION/BEWERBUNG) // Accepted

Post by OLECRAM Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:06 pm

Hi Passero,
I'm glad. ill see you in the game..
Freue mich.!! Smile

OLECRAM

Back to top Go down

Post by Avallac'h Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:14 pm

Hey OLECRAM, I am glad to see your application (even if I invited you Smile ). Your application is really nice and complete... no question for me Smile I see that Passero was faster than me so in fact you can wear the -t tag. Wink My opinion is done, but I need a bit time to confirm it... it'll not take long.

Avallac'h
Avallac'h
Avallac'h
Administrator

https://judges-nexuiz.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossy Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:06 pm

Hi OLECRAM, welcome Smile

Mossy
Co-administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by OLECRAM Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:47 am

Hi Avallac'h and Mossy!!! Ty. glad to be here.! Smile

OLECRAM

Back to top Go down

Post by future bunny Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:59 pm

Smile

future bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Avallac'h Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:20 pm

As for Future Bunny, we decided to let you know the result even if there is only two votes. You are accepted!!! Smile Welcome to the clan, you can now wear the full tag. Smile

Avallac'h
Avallac'h
Avallac'h
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Avallac'h Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:30 pm

I correct, all members voted for you Smile

Avallac'h
Avallac'h
Avallac'h
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by OLECRAM Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:31 pm

Smile

OLECRAM

Back to top Go down

Post by future bunny Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:38 pm

Laughing Cool Cool

future bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down