Judges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is required.

Go down

What is required. Empty What is required.

Post by Avallac'h Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:02 pm

To enter in the judges clan, only few things are evaluated during your trial period. Here they are :
- Be friendly (It's the most importanted one)
- Be skilled (Not a fucking nice skill is required, just a level up than noob)
- Be enough active (Not all days are required, just that we can see you regulary... I guess that the minimum could be 1 per 2weeks)

At the moment, I don't see others requirements. Good luck. Wink

In your application, you have to write a bit about yourself and nexuiz gaming (mode, previous clan,...) and most important, why you want to join our clan.

I give you an example of application (of course, you have to change by your own opinion, caracteristics... Wink ) :
"Hi everyone. I am Benjamin, in Nexuiz you are used to see me in as Avallac'h. I am 16 years old (so I am not married and don't have kids :p ). During my free times, I practise Aïkido, I play video games, I read sci-fi and heroic fantasy books. I like Nexuiz game, it's my first FPS game. I like playing minsta CTF/DM and CRA, you can see me on these both mods. I play this game for at about 2 years. I would like to join this clan to make it improved and I think that we can improve faster in a clan. My objective is to become the best. Wink"

Avallac'h
Avallac'h
Avallac'h
Administrator

https://judges-nexuiz.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum